[oletrucks] out of gas

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] out of gas
From: "Claude" <cramey@n-link.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:27:03 -0600
I've been having trouble sending email to the group from work. I have set
the send mail to text only, maybe that will work.

Anyway, I had what I thought turned out to be a neet experience the other
day. I ran out of gas in my '59 half a block from the gas station. I had
some people stop to push me the other half block. They were 2 phone company
guys, 1 cop and the Justice 'O' the Peace.
I guess when the gauge says empty, its empty. My '85 will do 3 days back and
forth to work on empty.