Re: [oletrucks] cab ?

To: Deve Krehbiel <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] cab ?
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 12:05:57 -0700
The term is Advance Design and refers to that particular body style at the time
it came out forst of all.  I usually get all my trucks from Kansas (I am from
Salina) and as far as the cab have had a body shop remove the cabs on the ones I
have now been working on.  There are many people on this site however who are
doing cab removal and complete restorations who will hopefuly reply to your
question.

Keep up the good work!
Dave Shier
www.mtntown.com