Re: [oletrucks] {oletrucks} Hey Miq, is this a scam? Others can disreg

To: Passnb4U@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] {oletrucks} Hey Miq, is this a scam? Others can disregard at the
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:45:48 -0800 (PST)
Passnb4U@aol.com says:

> --part1_0.356fd57a.257d773b_boundary
>
>   I recieved this a bit ago, just wondering if someone has subcribed to all
> the mailing lists, and is sending it out to make a few bucks before the
> holidays?
>
>   I'd have sent it to you directly, but don't have your email address handy.
>
>   Mike
>
> In a message dated 12/6/99 12:08:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> mjb@autox.team.net writes:

Not a scam, as you see from his email, Mark sits infront of the hardware
that runs this list (and about 80 others).  When I was getting frustrated
with the new software my isp was pulling out, Mark let me move oletrucks to
his system.  I do all the administration for this list and three others, he
keeps the system happy.

While Mark doesn't actively do anything for this list specifically, he does
do a lot of hard work behind the scenes.  The hard drive he mentions that
failed is one that I sent him last year.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com