RE: [oletrucks] interior paint and hornet's nests

To: "'Mike Suriano'" <msuriano@netzero.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] interior paint and hornet's nests
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:52:55 -0600
I think the rattlesnake staring me down from under the back drivers side
wheel well when I took my old '59 Apache to the car wash for the first time
could go up against those hornet nests when you measure sheer pucker
power!!!
   (I should also get some sort of Harper's Review honorable mention for
longest run-on sentence!!)

             Tim