[oletrucks] RE: thanks for the advice

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: thanks for the advice
From: "Dan Wilkin" <msfandan@home.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 19:05:14 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Wilkin [mailto:msfandan@home.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 1999 6:50 PM
To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: thanks for the advice

I'd like to thank everyone for the warm welcome and all of the opinions
about my 51 stepvan. the majority of you seem to think that I should keep it
stock, which would be my first choice assuming that it is still in good
running order. I only paid $350 for it, plus $50 for a spare set of glass
and $100 for a 300+ mile delivery. $500 in total. the body is in nice shape
and the seller claims that it was running when he got it (he has never
driven it). once I take delivery (before Christmas) I will find out for sure
which engine is in it etc. and post a "before" picture for anyone that is
interested. once again thank you and I look forward to this project and any
advice that all of you might be able to offer.

Dan Wilkin
Victoria BC