[oletrucks] swap meet

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] swap meet
From: "Claude Ramey" <cramey@n-link.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 15:34:50 -0600
Hey, went to the swap meet at the Bell County Expo Center (Texas) today. I
saw a dual oil-bath air filter, said to fit a 57 Chevy. Probably not from a
truck but pretty cool. They called it a batwing. Its about 2feet wide with
oil bath elements hanging from each side.
I bought a real cool SS steering wheel. It looks a little like the nice
suburban/yukon wheels with a SS emblem in the horn. Just finished putting it
on. It replaced my 14 inch Grant, which was kinda small.

Claude
http://www.n-link.com/~rameyfam