Re: [oletrucks] Old trucks computer link?

To: dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Old trucks computer link?
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 18:47:55 EST
In a message dated 12/11/99 3:28:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com writes:

> Hello all,
>
>  I had to reinstall windows 98 and have lost the link to oletrucks.  I do
>  have the escribe oletrucks link. I don't really know what to call it but
the

>  path had Petervolksomething.demonlinksomethingelse.whoknowswhatelse.
Anyway

>  the page had pictures to pull up on the right and motors and such
including
>  the escribe oletrucks link in the middle and parts (Brothers, Heavy Chevy
or

>  Chevy Duty, someplace in Arizona etc. Did anyone else have that page?  Man
>  I'm jonesing for it.  HELP!!!!
>
>  By the way, the reason that I had to reinstall windows was that I had AOL
>  5.0 and that caused my computer to boooottt rreeeaalllyyy
>  ssssllllooooowwwww.  At least that is what Gateway said.  So if you are
>  trying AOL 5.0 and your computer starts messing up you need to trash AOL
5.0

>  and stick with 4.0.
>
>  Durwood
>  51 1/2 ton 5 window

  I had the same thing when I downloaded 5.0, couldn't hardly boot my laptop
without unplugging the battery, cause a sever error, then boot on minimum.

 Anyway, I was able to get to the uninstall program and lose 5.0 quicly.

  Try http://www.chevytrucks.org for your info.

Mike