[oletrucks] Timing Gear Cover?

To: oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Timing Gear Cover?
From: "Dan Pace" <pace@dwsd.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:57:29 -0500
I just got my engine back from being machined, I tried to install the
timing gear cover, but I can't remember if the two bolts go from inside
the engine out to the cover, or from the cover to the inside of the
engine! When I tried to install the timing gear cover I noticed that if
I thread it through to cover there is nothing to thread to inside the
engine. Is there anybody out there who can remember how the bolts are
installed, or do I have something missing on the front main bearing end
cap? The screws are installed from the cover through the end plate.

Thanks Dan