Re: [oletrucks] get me off this list

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] get me off this list
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:46:51 EST
In a message dated 12/12/99 7:20:49 PM Central Standard Time,
tatertot@southland.net writes:

<< please get me off this list, I'm gone for a week and come back and have 361
 emails! >>

  Boy, I can't figure this one out.  I am going away for the holidays and one
of the things I am looking forward to most is coming home and reviewing all
the truck e-mails!  I have had well over 300 in a week long absence and loved
every minute of it.  I sometimes scroll through the list and only open the
messages with subject lines I am interested in  The delete key works well on
the others.  I guess I'm afraid I will miss something if I don't get my truck
mail fix!
  Anyway, I want to take this opportunity to wish all oletruckers out there
an early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too.  I'll be headed for Orlando
Florida on Friday and can't wait to read everything you all had to say while
I was gone.  BTW, thanks for all the great information over the last year.
God Bless you all.
Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX