Re: [oletrucks] HOLIDAYS and EMAILS

To: ppm@dlcwest.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] HOLIDAYS and EMAILS
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 12:38:34 -0800 (PST)
Don Slaney says:

> I just found out about a very neat service that my Internet server provides.
> I can access and reply to my email, where ever I can get use of a computer.

If you know the name of your isp's POP server (found in the setup or
preferences in your email reader), your account and passwd, you can read
your email through any web browser at this site:

http://www.teleport.com/mailman/

You need to put your own POP server in place of "mail.teleport.com" on the
server line.

It's free.
--
__