[oletrucks] 1953 ? Chrome grille. near perfect. $250

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1953 ? Chrome grille. near perfect. $250
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 20:05:04 EST
I found it at McMinville auto wreckers in McMinville Or.  The only damage I
noticed is the bottom bar has perhaps three dents the sized of a nickel or
so.  If you are not local I will be working very near there tomorrow . I 'd
be glad to check out this and that for you.  It seems he should take 200 if
his starting price is 250.  Also lets make sure of the year.
Stan
Newberg Or 503-538 4800