[oletrucks] Trucks for sale, I'm back

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Trucks for sale, I'm back
From: Brandon Monnig <bmonnig@specializedvideo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:00:58 -0600
Guys,
        I posted about my trucks for sale a couple of weeks ago.  I'm now back
from my trip, and I'll be around until roughly the 23rd of December.

        Once again, I have my trucks for sale.  They are a '54 1/2 ton, a
55-1st 1/2 ton, and possibly a '49 'Burb (I have a claim on it, but no
money yet).  The trucks can be seen at

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/5992/Pages/Truck_pages/Truck_Sale_Page.html

where I have both pictures and detailed descriptions of the trucks.  I
need the trucks to be gone relatively soon.  I'm asking $1200 for the
pair, but I would also consider in trade a good laptop computer, maybe a
good electric guitar setup, an '84-'86 Honda VF500F, welders, who knows,
just about anything interesting.
        Check out the above web site, and if you are interested shoot me an
e-mail.

--
Brandon Monnig
mailto:bmonnig@specializedvideo.com