[oletrucks] Wish list- what I am looking for!

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wish list- what I am looking for!
From: "john r dorsey" <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 01:13:31 -0500
I'm looking for a Advance Design Big (520+) GMC Cabover.
Condition is less than critical!
Here is a picture of the type of truck I'm talking about.
http://www.strato.net/~jrdorsey/pictures/gmc1.jpg
It is different than the smaller caobvers, it does not have to be a semi.
I would prefer to find one whole, with a 6-71 and a Allison transmission,
but being a realist I'll settle for a rusted bare body in a feild!

Given the unlikelyhood of finding one of the above trucks I am secondarily
looking for a 520 to 650 conventional cab.
Here is a picture of one of these on the front of a firetruck.
http://www.strato.net/~jrdorsey/fire/fire1
I'm a little pickyer on this I'd rather have a good body than any thing
else.

I'm also always looking for an old Allison automatic transmission out of a
big GMC.

Thanks for your time. If any of see one of these in your travels please let
me know.

Thanks,
John
40 3800 Chevy panel