Re: [oletrucks] '48 GMC model/toy?

To: "Old Truckers" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '48 GMC model/toy?
From: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 17:26:20 -0800
Hi Mark,
Your buddy is in luck.  The Hallmark card folks have a '53 GMC half ton
pickup Christmas tree ornament.  It's in about 1:48 scale and it's cool.  I
have one hanging on my tree.  They were offered last year and my wife says
she's seen them in the stores again this year.

Merry Christmas
Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA