Re: [oletrucks] HEI dist.

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] HEI dist.
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 01:41:55 -0500
Via the oil Eric.  You get some splash-up from around the pump shaft area, and
also that which drains back to the pain in the lifter valley.  That said, it's
a good idea anyway to put some assembly lube on the gear that meshes with the
camshaft gear, though it's not as important on an engine that's been running.
I did it to a smallblock that I built with a brand new cam, lifters, rockers,
valves etc.

Wally