[oletrucks] Vacuum wiper repair

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Vacuum wiper repair
From: "Mac Kinghorn" <kinghorn@granite.mb.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:51:23 -0500
For the life of me I can't remember the firms name but I know that they are
in New York state and normally run adds in the Hemmings Motor News regarding
rebuilding of vacuum wiper motors.  Apparently they bought out the Trico
factory when it shut down the vacuum motor section and have all kinds of
parts available.  If I remember correctly you have to send in your old motor
and they completely rebuild it.  Pick up a Hemmings and look under repairs,
Wiper repairs, services.  Don't remember as it has been a year or two but I
know they are there and if memory serves me correctly they were quite
reasonable price wise.

Good Luck

Mac