[oletrucks] "Ahh, My Old Friends At Golden State!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] "Ahh, My Old Friends At Golden State!
From: PJMONES@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:35:46 EST
Paul, these vent window assemblies are hard to find. I ended up buying a
whole door at the Hershey, PA annual swap meet just because the door had a
good vent assembly.  I removed the unit, primed and painted it and installed
new rubber, felt and glass. You might want to go down this path if you do not
have any luck finding one from a vendor. A spare door has lots of other parts
that can be salvaged of them.

Pete
"Ole Betsy"