Re: [oletrucks] Web pages and such (mostly "such")

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Web pages and such (mostly "such")
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 16:36:21 -0500
> (Personally, I prefer as much originality as possible - I don't have a
> problem with minor mods to improve driveability, but I cringe at the thought
> of Camaro front clips, gas tanks being moved out of the cab, front ends that
> tilt forward instead of a hood that opens in front, etc. But to each his or
> her own, I guess. Hoo boy. Here comes the flames. Ouch.)

Ahhh, geez Ron, to each his own and no flames!  Besides, anyone into old
cars/trucks probably owns Nomex underwear at the very least (you mean you forgot
to ask for it for Christmas?)   :-)           A truck is a truck is a truck, and
I respect everyone's opinions and desires regarding rod or resto.  Sure, you
could splinter off into separate groups, then you'd find it happening again
because the red truck lovers can't get along with the green truck lovers.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas.  I did receive some needed tools and enough
$$ to mount another junkyard expedition.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project