RE: [oletrucks] POSTING BUGS...

To: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] POSTING BUGS...
From: "American Classic" <americanclassic@airmail.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 20:05:31 -0600
Start with the mouse
position the flashing/pulsating/blinking cursor/pointer symbol, at the start
of the junk (the bit that you want to delete)
press the left button on the mouse, hold down that button and drag the
pointer down/across until you come to the end of the junk
take finger off of mouse and move finger over to keyboard
press the delete key
magic, its all gone

think about it and if that is the result you want, then send the email or
carry on typing

if you have deleted something by accident then there is usually an undo key
up the top under edit or some such

Hope this helps you