[oletrucks] 55-59 big rear window.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 55-59 big rear window.
From: SBOHNAK@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 16:51:01 EST
In my endeavor to modify and complete my 55 GMC 2nd, I came across a parts
truck, a 57 GMC 1/2 t.  I took everything that was useful for my truck,
however, I couldn't resist removing the large rear window.  (I can't use it,
mine is a small window.)

Anyone who is in need of a perfect big rear window for 55-59 TF, ping me.  I
live in Central California and perhaps we can ship or deliver.

Steve B
55 GMC 2nd