Re: [oletrucks] AD Truck Alert

To: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Truck Alert
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:45:31 -0800
Taking about Ad in recent movies. I just rented The Iron Giant and there is
an AD '54 truck that the mom of the little boy drives. Also I rented
October Sky and there is plenty of AD truck on this movie, even an AD
ambulance and quite a few truck, interesting enough a lot of Chevy
classics, not a single F#ord.

Antonio,