Re: [oletrucks] dual res master cylinder

To: "porquito gonzalez" <robert@wsainc.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] dual res master cylinder
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 17:28:55 -0800
HI Robert,

After one of my wheel cyllinders blew while I was driving and I lost all
stopping power, I got a dual manual M/C from Pickups Northwest.  It bolted
up nicely and can be filled from the original fill hole, although not as
easily as the original.  It was a little tight against my Saginaw 4 speed,
which has the linkage close to the brake lines on the M/C.

I like it as far as it goes, but in general, I think the brakes still are a
problem, and whether it be a power booster, discs, ventillated drums,  etc.,
something else needs to be done to make it truly driveable.

Regards,

Grant S. gls@4link.net