[oletrucks] TF 56-up temp sender

To: oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF 56-up temp sender
From: J Forbes <jforbes@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 22:55:52 -0700
Happy new year!  almost, still an hour to go here in AZ.

I've used the Standard Ignition TS-6 electrical temp sending unit over
the years in all my old (55-up) Chevys.  It reads higher than an old
tired original sender...which is good, because you will know the engine
is hot BEFORE it boils!

Most "real" parts stores should have an interchange to Standard Ignition
part numbers.

Jim