RE: [oletrucks] 1950 3100 Side Cowl Damage Help

To: "'G. Simmons'" <gls@4link.net>, Deve Krehbiel <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 1950 3100 Side Cowl Damage Help
From: dshier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 18:14:56 -0700
That usually comes from opening the door TOOO far.  I just rebuilt this area on
our 50 1/2 ton and the PO had run his tractor into the door when it was open.
It turned out fantastic and my old-time body man straightened the thing back to
standard.  It was really bad also.

It is possible to cut that part out of a truck body probably and weld it in but
my guy  elected to fix what we had.

Sincerely,
Dave Shier
www.mtntown.com