Re: [oletrucks] 8 VOLT BATTERY

To: Keith <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 8 VOLT BATTERY
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 11:02:52 -0700
id hate to get into the conversation at this late date,  but why are you trying
to save a few bucks   (8 volt vs. 6 volt) when in the long run you'll be
spending time and money trying to catch a problem with the radio, generator and
regulator.  I know the conversation of 12 Volt conversion from 6 volt is out
there,  and it handles the problems, but why go half way?
Thinking maybe ill throw a f*#d engine into my oletruck ,  ya know ill save a
few bucks doing it?!.

Lol

Bruce Damen
1949 chev 1/2 ton