Re: [oletrucks] Junk Yard Visit

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Junk Yard Visit
From: "K & B" <apache58truck@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 12:46:14 EST
Hi David-

Yes... I'm afraid you are, but hey... it's not so bad.  I've been living
with the same "incurable ailment" for many years.... and now that my son is
8 years old... I've passed it on to him as well.
Seems like it's an illness that leaves -=us=- happy and healthy while it
drives others... just about crazy!  :-)

Ken

>These walks are more relaxing than in most parks.
>
>Am I sick with some incurable ailment?
>
>David Edwards

                         ___________________
      /                       K&B                           /
     / Father & Son 1959 Apache Fleetside Truck Project    /
    /    New Jersey * USA  * apache58truck@hotmail.com    /

View our truck =====>  http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/brian59.jpg
-