RE: [oletrucks] rear end question (Patrick's good)

To: "'OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net'" <OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] rear end question (Patrick's good)
From: MIKE RAHL <MRAHL@martinmartin.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 22:09:23 -0700
I ordered an engine kit from Patrick's where the cam bearings had been left
out.  I called him and he had a set out the same day - no questions asked!

I also have his 3.38:1 ring and pinion in my 56 which along with 215/85R16's
make highway driving quite pleasurable at 65-70 mph.

~~~~~~~

Patrick's warranty says it all: "If you're not happy with it, I own it".
And
he has proved it on numerous occasions. There are still people that do
business the old fashioned way.

Jack / Winter Park FL