[oletrucks] Big Blocks in AD Pickups Questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks)
Subject: [oletrucks] Big Blocks in AD Pickups Questions
From: CB1000Z@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 06:25:35 EST
Hello
I have installed a worked 429 f***d, C6 and a 9" 370 rear in my 52 Chevy
pickup truck along with a mustang two front end power steering and power
brakes. I have only been able to drive this truck on the farm so far.
   I have a 4 row recore radiator and a 1900 cfm elec. fan will this be able
to cool this engine under normal driving conditions? If any one has a 454 in
a 47 to 53 pick up I would be interested in there experiences.
   Traction is another issue I have to deal with the mono leaf rearend combo,
may end up beeing changed out for a four bar.

Any input other than a F***D in a Chevy?