Re: [oletrucks] shop

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] shop
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:04:29 -0600
My shop is adequate but I am lacking a decent hoist solution. The rafters
(metal building) are not strong enough and I cant easily get to the main
structural beams. A local welder suggested bracing the beams with thicker
metal and then spanning a longer area for support. I want a nice I-Beam to
run the length of the garage that I can put a Dolly on with a Chain Hoist.
This would come in handy for cab removal, engine and tranny removal or just
jacking up the vehicle. He didnt quote me a price, but I think I will have
him do it.