Re: [oletrucks] Update

To: "Terry S. Glines" <ace0027@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Update
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:02:07 -0500
Hey, the rear end looks great Terry!  Also, congrats on the new member of
the resto shop.  Years ago I had a partner, 1/2 lab, 1/2 German shephard.
He was a sizeable companion.  I'd tie him up to his 150 lb. dog house, and
when a cat came through the yard, he towed the dog house all around, trying
to catch the cat.   Hmmm....so much for that idea!  Well, I always figured I
could use him in a pinch to help pull the truck out of the mud.

Wally
53 3100