[oletrucks] Re: NAPCO-equipped trucks

To: "Dan Wright" <danwrig@trib.com>, <OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: NAPCO-equipped trucks
From: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:11:07 -0600
Hey guys,  I've been lurking here for a while soaking things in but not
contributing much.  Well heres my chance.  I got an email form a Dan Wright
(danwrig@trib.com) regarding a late 50's napco chevy he found... well,  you
can read for yourselves.  Might be a nice opportunity for somebody who's in
the market.  His email message was as follows:

I was searching for parts for my '62 GMC when I came across a late 50's
NAPCO-equipped truck.  I was just wondering if there was any kind of market
for something like this, an where do I post the info if there is.

Well Dan concider it posted.  If you dont get a bite here I don't know where
you'd get one.  I just sent your email to a great ole trucks mailing that is
specifically for chevy truck owners and admirers.  Or better yet buy it
yourself and join our group!!!  You will find directions on how to subscride
to our mailing list
by following the directions below.

To join the group, simply send an e-mail message to:
majordomo@autox.team.net and in the body of the message type "subscribe
oletrucks"without the Qutation marks. Or go to
http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majordomo and subscribe there. Soon you will
receive acknowledgement of your subscription and you will start receiving
the correspondence of the group.

Bartman
rsmith@nckcn.com
OutStandingInMyField