[oletrucks] [Fwd: 1955 , 3600, chevy stepside rear and front end change.

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] [Fwd: 1955 , 3600, chevy stepside rear and front end change.]
From: John & Vicki Garton <wishful@syix.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:34:19 -0800

The folks on this list will be more than happy to help you with your
questions. You might want to also check out the following web page.

http://www.chevytrucks.org

John Garton

--------------327F54047750

From: "Force, Ricky, TSG, 183FW, LGSD" <Ricky.Force@ilspri.ang.af.mil>
To: "'jrgarage@geocities.com'" <jrgarage@geocities.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 08:54:29 -0600

     hi folks...
Just a quick question.  I have a 1955 chevy 3600 stepside that I would like
to change out the front and rear end on.  I would like to know what will
interchange with my particular truck in the way of junk-yard parts.  for
example, maybe a 72 chevelle rear would fit my truck to a "t".  Also, what
can I do for the front end as far as interchanging maybe the spindles to
match whatever rear-end I put under it.  I would like to end up with a
slightly lower look, higher geared rear end, and possibly, a five bolt
pattern, fifteen-inch tire all around without cutting up the under cariage
and too many modifications or expenses.  What can I do?

thanks for your time...

Rick Force

--------------327F54047750--