[oletrucks] Cowl-vent

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Cowl-vent
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:42:14 -0500
 I don't know why anyone would spend that much time and money
on changing over to a vent which most always leaks and is drafty.
I'ld use newer cab as-is! I'ld use new cab doors to get better vent
window and door latch/handle, too. You have to "improve" on these
old trucks to use everyday. I may even fill in my upper cowl vent on
my 54 cause it leaks, rusts, and is hard to open and doesn't releive
stuffy cab when it IS open. Give me vent-windows anyday.
Hope your a good body man, distortion is a terrible thing to control
when working with structural sheet metal.
                                     "G"