[oletrucks]1941 Chevy 1/2 ton

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks]1941 Chevy 1/2 ton
From: "Quick's" <quicks@techsrus.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 17:47:04 -0500
does anyone else have a 1941 and fixed it up? I am building my shop to do
just this. I am going with a standard garage attached to my house. inclosed
the one the camde with it a few years ago. Needed the room. now that i am
retired i will build my shop. it will be 24'X24'. anyway if anyone has done
anything with a 41, i would like to know all problems before i get there.
I would like to put a V8 in it but i know that i would have to update the
front end as well as the rear.

Thanks Les 1941 Chevy AK