Re: [oletrucks] Vote

To: "Terry S. Glines" <ace0027@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vote
From: Don <dhartman@sunvalley.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:12:36 -0700
Terry-  Excellent job on the design.  Maybe you should consider trading
professions...  I would however ponder having it done on a 'magnetic' door
sign, not tooo expensive, and will give you a good feel for how it will
look before you have it done permanently.  Kind of like a 'temporary
tattoo'.  I'm going to do the same with my '55 2nd, but have yet to
finalize the design.  It'll be something along the line of 'Valley TOYS'
'for Grown-Ups'.  I don't know, one of these days I'll get around to it.
Anyway,  GREAT job!

BTW-  Any chance you know where I can get a mid and rear seat for my '59
GMC Carryall?

Don
'55 2nd DeLuxe
'59 GMC Burb