[oletrucks] WIP insurance

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] WIP insurance
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:00:09 PST
Does anyone know of a source of affordable Colorado No Fault auto insurance
for Oletrucks that are currently in the Work In Progress status?  I have
many other late model daily drivers and I really don't like having to pay
over $500.00 a year for plates for a truck that is in the shop and driveway
99.9% of the time.  I had contacted Haggerty and they said that my premium
would be $50.00 a year but they wanted pictures.  I sent in pictures and I
could hear the laughter when I opened up the return letter stating that
wouldn't insure WIP vehicles.  Maybe I should hurry up and finish my AD so
that I can partake of the $50.00 A YEAR insurance!

I have queried the archives and found a number of companies (10) to contact.
  In the interest of time I will query The List first.  SO do any of you ole
truckers know of an affordable insurance company that will insure an AD that
is rusty and has no floor in the cab.  BTW the driver has a smile from ear
to ear when he is driving it.  Colorado now requires proof of insurance
before the ole plates can be renewed.

Durwood
51 1/2 ton 5 window