[oletrucks] Looking for water nozzles!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for water nozzles!
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 23:10:19 EST
No, 318+ C.I.D. heads won't fit on 228-302's. Looked in my master parts book
and the water nozzles are all the same for all the heads. The 228-302 heads
used the same water nozzles as the 318-360 heads. 426 used very long water
nozzles. If all these heads shared the same water nozzles, somebody's got to
have these buggers. Who would know where to find these guys?

The ones in my head are really deteriorated. I would also like to get them
out of there to give better access to the insides of the coolant passages for
cleaning.

Thanks,

Dustin
50 & 53 GMC 1/2 tons