Re: [oletrucks] Dual exhaust plumbing

To: Rawlin Blake <blake@nevada.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dual exhaust plumbing
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:24:36 -0700
I just sugested the Caddy mufflers, because the do flow better than a stock 6
popper muffler and the engine is SO QUITE! Vacuum readings went up as well as
the idle. Solid proof of less restriction. I will agree that the muffs you
mentioned are better in the flow dept., but I like my vehicles quite, except
my Harleys, those get drag pipes. The extra weight is marginal, about 10
pounds total extra weight.