Re: [oletrucks] Frame Painting (final)

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Frame Painting (final)
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 23:09:50 -0600
The ball joints are still there on the old trucks, just not the same. The
pitman arm has one on it, the steering arm has two (one to the drag link and
one to the tie rod) and the tie rod arm on the passenger side to the wheel
has one. The balls go into either tie rod or drag link with a spring and
ball socket that is secured with a large screw. They are there alright. Mine
are worn enough that I felt they need replaced.

Glad someone is getting something outta my .errrr... pain! hehehe!

Deve