[oletrucks] resto-pack phone number

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] resto-pack phone number
From: "Perry Smith" <perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 23:15:08 MST
Hi All
  A while back there was a thread on the phone number for GM to order a
resto information packet. I wrote it down but since then my son cleaned the
top of the desk and now I can't find it. If someone would please repeat the
number for me it would be greatly appreaciated.
On another subject I know that some of the list members are also members of
other lists. What I want to know is, is there a list for the
elCamino/Sprint/Caballero crowd.
Thanks to all for your help

Perry Smith
58 GMC Fleetside