Re: [oletrucks] Dont do this!

To: Don Slaney <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dont do this!
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 20:50:35 -0700
Living in Calgary here.  although our visits are free ( our taxes pay for free
medical) our drugs here in Alberta are not free or subsidized.  Pay about 45.00
a month to provincial Government to cover a portion of medical coverage.   what
do you pay in the states??   i know its not a AD question,  but its always been
a curious thing on why the land of the free doesnt cover its people.

Bruce

1949 chev 1/2 ton