Re: [oletrucks] Best way to split manifold

To: jimamy <jimamy@n-connect.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Best way to split manifold
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:42:31 -0700
We split a couple of manifolds last year and I took two photos of one not
installed at this time and put it on our website.  First you have to look up
www.mtntown.com
then click on properties then on Barnyard then on manifold photo.  Only one
photo came out for some reason.
Sincerely,
Dave Shier
www.mtntown.com