Re: [oletrucks] rewiring job

To: "David Krucas" <kruc@worldnet.att.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rewiring job
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:45:14 -0800
Hi David,

I had various problems with incorrect orders, missing instructions,
Starter/Neutral safety switch "for wrong Trans", easily broken tabs on the
identification strips,  LED Lights that were burnt out, Hydraulic Pressure
Switches that had stripped thread connections, Headlight Switches with
broken Rheostats and the most aggravating was their high temp wire breaking
when trying to strip it to make a connection.

I realize this was several years ago and that their panel is redesigned now.
I've heard several good remarks about the newer kits on their easy of
installation but having been bitten in the past has me leaning towards
Painless.