[oletrucks] Honey Comb Radiator Repair

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Honey Comb Radiator Repair
From: PJMONES@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 22:15:49 EST
Can anyone in Florida help with this.  My brother-in-law lives in the Coco
Beach area. He is restoring a 1933 Dodge pickup.  He took the radiator to a
local shop to have it boiled out. Well, I guess they cleaned it a little too
much.  The radiator now has leaks where the core meets the upper tank.  The
radiator is the honey comb style and the shop said he could not fix this type
of radiator.  He called around to other local shops and they do not want to
get involved. He is interested in either getting the existing radiator
repaired or a new style core placed onto the existing tanks. So, do any of
you Floridians know of a good shop?  Since this is not Chevy related, feel
free to email me directly.
Thanks,
Pete
"Ole Betsy"