[oletrucks] Muffler Bracket

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Muffler Bracket
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:08:11 -0600
A couple months ago, I asked the list if anyone knew where I could find a
correct muffler bracket for my 1953 3600. I didn't get any replies so I
guess there aren't a lot of these laying around. Now I'm requesting if any
other 3600 owners out there have the correct bracket on their truck if they
would be willing to do a sketch with actual dimensions, maybe even a photo
that I could possibly use to get a bracket fabricated. My original message
is below. Any help would be appreciated. You might want to ping me off the
list.

TIA
Jeff Nelson
1953 3600