Re: [oletrucks] Jack and Stands

To: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jack and Stands
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 20:29:59 -0700
I forgot to mention a poor mans jack stand: when you are out cutting
firewood, don't cut up and split your fat logs. Cut them to the height you
need. I have used 10 or 12 inch diameter Ponderosa or Oak logs in a pinch.
And rock the truck pretty hard to make sure it won't roll over. Don't ever
use cinder blocks, even with wood under and on top of them.