[oletrucks] Myrtle Beach S.C.Show

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Myrtle Beach S.C.Show
From: JWSuther1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:50:32 EST
Anyone in the Myrtle Beach area March 16, 17 and 18th don't miss the "Run To
The Sun" show. Its put on by the Pee Dee Street Rodders and there are plenty
of trucks that show up.  Over 2,150 cars and trucks last year and this year
they are expecting 3,000. Last year there were probably 300 to 500 trucks
mostly modified but 20 to 50 were original early GM 's.

Also I've heard there is a real nice place to stop and have a cold one (ah --
soda) somewhere around Whiteville, NC.

Anyone wanting a copy of the flyer on this I'll gladly send you one.

Regards - John Sutherland
59 Fleets