[oletrucks] TF hood questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] TF hood questions
From: J & M Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 22:32:16 -0800
Hi Folks.I was wondering if a '58-'59 hood will fit on a '55-2 truck?
Also, I've seen pictures of hot rod trucks that have had the hoods
"wedged" to make it low and flat. Does anyone know how this is done? I'm
guessing that sections are cut out and it's welded back together and
somehow it still fits. If someone has any info. or a magazine article on
this please let me know. Thanks, Jeff  (All I've gotten so far is...Why
would you want to do that?)

Jeff Street- Seattle, WA
'55-2 short/step "Street's Rod-Project"