Re: [oletrucks] Off Topic:'95 Lumina Question

To: Steven & Sharlyn Rocha <srocha@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off Topic:'95 Lumina Question
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 20:47:24 -0700
sounds like a vacuum problem. my friend had this problem once and a .223 shell
fell into the defroster duct and it was stuck on regular heat. bummer in the
winter. the shell casing fell down and lodged so the flapper door wound not
flap to the other position.
new mexico jim
51 two ton dump
50 ½ ton 3100