[oletrucks] Front End Question

To: "Oletruck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Front End Question
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:46:32 -0600
On the 50 3100 I am trying to install the front end assembly on the frame.
Stupid question... the kingpin locking bolt has a piece of angle iron bolted
to it used as a stop for the steering... does the steering stop piece go
toward the front of the vehicle or the back? I loaned my shop manual to the
guy overhauling the rear end and I dont have it. I dont want to install the
axle backwards and there isnt any other way I know of to make sure I am
doing it right.

Deve